This is my third and final prom inspired look and this is definitely my favorite out of the three looks that I created. I like to call this the old school glam look, mostly because of the red lips. This makeup look is therefore for my girls that likes a bold lip. I really hope this little prom series on my blog has been useful in helping you make your day extra special. I do have a prom tips and tricks post, as well as two other prom inspired makeup looks on the blog, so be sure to check those out as well. I kept my face makeup the same, so I did not include it in this post, but you can check it out here.
The eye makeup
For this look I used the ELF Little Black Book (Warm Edition) Palette.
- I started off by applying my concealer all over my eyelid, just to give it an even color.
- I then applied a beige color all over my eyelid, just to set the concealer.
- I then went in with this light brown shade and applied it in the crease and worked it towards the inner corner, as well as the outer corner of my eyelid.
- Next I applied a darker brown color and again applied it in the crease as well as the inner and outer corners of my eyelid.
- I then took this plum color and applied it to the same areas. You also just want to make sure to blend everything out as you apply it.
- I then went in with this copper color and also applied it to the same areas. This time I focused more towards the center of the eyelid.
- To finish the look I applied a little bit of this shimmery color on the center of my eyelid and simply used my finger to dab it on the eyelid.
- I then applied the Essence Lash Princess Mascara to my top and bottom lashes and took the darker brown shade and placed that under my lash line.
The gorgeous red color on my lips is the Wet n Wild lipstick Cherry Frost Silk Finish Lipstick.
This is the finished makeup look:
And that concludes this makeup look, as well as the little prom series I have been going on, on my blog. I might do it again next year and include some hairstyles as well. Do let me know if that is something you would be interested in seeing.
Thank you so much for stopping by…until next time!