I thought I would share a winter makeup look with you guys. Please note that I am no professional makeup artist at all, I am still learning as well, but I thought I would share this makeup look that I have been loving for winter.
- So I start off by priming my face with the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.
- I then apply my foundation and for this look I used the L’Oreal True Match foundation in the shade Sand.
- For concealer I use the Essence Stay Natural Concealer in the shade Soft Beige and I basically just apply this under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, on my forehead and on any blemishes I may have.
- To set my foundation, I use the Yardley Absolute Translucent Loose Powder.
- For bronzer, I use the Absolute New York Pro Contour Palette and I apply this underneath my cheekbones, the top of my forehead and underneath my jawline. I also use this to contour my nose.
- I also use the Absolute New York Pro Contour Palette for highlighting my face and I simply apply this on the top of my cheekbones, the top of my nose and my cupid’s bow.
- For blush I use the Jordana Blush Powder in the shade Rose Silk and I place this on the apples of my cheeks.
The Eye Makeup:
I will be using the HD Nude(03) Eyeshadow Palette to create my eye look.
So I start off by applying the gold shimmery color all over my lid.
I then apply the pink shimmery color over that, focusing it more on to the crease.
I then apply a brown color in my crease, as a transition color and to add more depth to the look.
Next up I use the dark brown color in the palette and place this on the outer corner of my eyelids.
I then blend everything together.
As a highlight and to finish off the look, I use the gold shimmery color in the center of my eyelid and also add this to the brow bone.
For eyeliner I use the Essence Lash Princess Eyeliner. Just look at the difference this eyeliner makes. This is definitely one of my favorite eyeliners.
I then fill in my brows by using the Smudge Brow Pencil in the shade Light Brown.
To finish off my eye makeup, I use the brown color that I used in my crease and place it under my lower lash line and then go in with the gold shimmery color in the inner corner of my eyes. I then apply mascara to my bottom lashes.
For my lips I used the NK Lipstick in the shade Burgundy Tint and I set my makeup with the NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray and voila…
That is it for my winter makeup look…until next time