I did another winter makeup look and decided to share it with you guys. As pointed out in my previous makeup post I am no professional makeup artist, I have just been loving experimenting with makeup, so I am still learning. The first part will consist of my full face makeup (which I switched up a bit from the last post) and the second part will feature the eye makeup.
- I start off by priming my face with the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.
- I then go in with the Avon Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick in the shade Neutralising Green to cover up my blemishes and I have found that applying my concealer under my foundation works better to cover up my blemishes.
- I then go in with the Essence Stay Natural Concealer in the shade Soft Beige just to ensure that my blemishes are covered up as much as possible.
- I also switched up my foundation and went for the Yardley Whipped Matte Mouse Foundation in the shade Natural Beige and I just apply this with a foundation brush.
- I then set my foundation with the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Pressed Powder in the shade Natural Buff.
- I decided not to do any contouring and finished off the look with the Jordana Blush Powder in the shade Rose Silk, which I just apply on the apple’s of my cheeks.
The Eye Makeup
So for this eye look I actually used three eyeshadow palettes ( I know, I know irritating much?) The colors that I needed for this look were however found in these three makeup palettes, but if you have all the colors in one palette absolutely go for it!! The palettes I used are the HD Nude (03) Eyeshadow Palette, the ELF Little Black Beauty Book (Warm Edition) Palette and the SMOKY palette (I have no idea what brand this is from) I got it from Five Below when I was in the US.
- I started with my eyebrows and filled them in with the Smudge Brow Pencil in the shade Light Brown.
- For a base color I used this light brown color from the ELF Palette and just placed this all over my eyelid.
- I then used this dark brown color from the HD Nude Palette and placed this on the outer corner of my eyelid, as well as in the crease.
- I then applied this creamy nude color from the SMOKY Palette and applied that on my eyelids, focusing it towards the center of the eyelid.
- As a highlight I used this white shimmery color and placed that on the corner of my eye, as well as onto the brow bone.
- Next up I used a lighter brown shade from the HD Nude Palette and placed this in the crease, as well as extending it beyond the crease.
- I then used the dark brown color from the HD Nude Palette and place it under my lower lash line.
- For mascara I used the Essence Lash Princess Mascara.
For my lips I used an Avon Glazewear Lip gloss in a purplish maroon color that I made a bit lighter and set my makeup with the NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray.
But that is it for this post, I really hope you liked it…until next time!