Pretty Spring Makeup Look
I am back with another spring makeup look. I love this look, because it’s simple to do, fun, as well as colorful with the pop of color on the lips. I also just love the color combo.
The first part of this post will cover the eye makeup, followed by the face makeup. I used the SMOKY palette to create this look.
The eye makeup
- I started off by filling in my eyebrows with the Catrice Eye Brow Stylist Pencil in the shade 020 Date with Ash-ton.
- I then applied the LA Girl Concealer all over my eyelid to prep my eyes and then set the concealer with some translucent powder.
- I then went in with this purple color on the outer corner of my eye and extended it towards my crease.
Next, I went in with this light pink shimmery color and just applied this right next to the purple color.
I then went in with this champagne color on the inner part of my eyelid and took a blending brush to blend all of the colors together.
For the crease color I used this brown shade from the ELF Little Black Beauty Book (Warm Edition) Palette.
I then applied the Essence Volume Stylist 18 hr Curl and Hold Mascara.
After I finished my face makeup, I went back to my eyes and just put a bit of the brown shade under my lash line and applied mascara to my bottom lashes as well.
The Face Makeup
- I started off by priming my face with the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser.
- I then applied my foundation and used the L’Oréal True Match Foundation in the shade Sand.
- I then went in with my concealer and used the LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer in the shade Creamy Beige.
- To set my foundation I used the Yardley Absolute Translucent Loose Powder.
- I then did my contour with the Absolute New York Pro Contour Palette and used the Catrice High Glow Mineral Highlighting Powder in the shade Light Infusion as my highlighter.
- For blush I used the Jordana Blush Powder in the shade Rose Silk.
For my lips I used the Wet n Wild lipstick in the shade Mauve Outta Here.
And that concludes this makeup look; I really hope you enjoyed this post.
Until next time!