It is officially summer here in Namibia, which is why I have compiled a summer playlist to help get you (those of you who are also experiencing summer at the moment) and myself in a summer mood. If you’re on the other side of the world and experiencing winter at the moment, you can still listen to these cool jams to help get rid of those winter blues. Also, I did mention in my previous post that I would try to put up more spring outfits before spring is officially over, which obviously did not happen and I do apologize, but I figured that because we were already at the end of spring, I would much rather put together some summer outfit ideas instead. I am going to stop rambling now, so without further ado, here is a list of some summer jams that are definitely going to be on replay. You can check them out here.
- Chris Cab ft Pitbull – All of the girls
- Camilla Cabello – Havana
- Demi Lovato – Sorry not sorry
- Dua Lipa – New rules
- Fifth Harmony – He like that
- Demi Lovato ft Stefflon Don – Instruction
- Mabel ft Kojo Funds – Finders Keepers
- Maroon 5 ft SZA – What lovers do
- PrettyMuch – Teacher
- Sigala, Elle Eyre – Came here to do
- The Dream ft Fabulous – Summer Body
- Chris Brown – Questions
- CNCO, Little Mix – Reggaetón Lento (Remix)
- J Balvin, Willy William, Beyonce – Mi Gente
- Jonas Blue ft William Singe – Mama
- Red one, French Montana, Daddy Yankee, Dinah Jane – Boom Boom
- Wale ft Major Lazer, WizKid & Dua Lipa – My Love
- Dj Khaled ft Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
- Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato – Échame La Culpa
- Jason Derullo ft French Montana – Tip Toe
But that is it for this post, hope you enjoyed it.
Until next time!