I am back with another prom makeup look and this time around I went for a softer look. This is for my girls that don’t want too much going on, on the eyes, but still want a bit of glitter, because it is after all prom – the time to get all glitzy and glamour (even if it is just a little bit). I did a previous post on tips and tricks for prom, so if you haven’t already, be sure to go check it out here. I did not include the face makeup this time around, because it is the same routine as in my previous prom makeup post which you can find here.
The eye makeup
For this look I used the ELF Little Black Book (Warm Edition) Palette.
- I started off by applying some of the Essence Stay Natural Concealer as a base to ensure the makeup stays and to have an even tone over the eyelid.
- I then applied a beige color all over my lid just to set the concealer.
- Next I applied this light brown shade all over my lid and focused it on the outer corner of my eye and took it up to my crease, as well as the inner corners of my eyes. Be sure to blend this in to make sure the color is diffused.
- I then went in with a darker brown color and this I applied on the same areas as the light brown shade.
- To add more definition I added this black color also on the same areas and blended everything together.
- I finished off the look by applying this shimmery color on the eyelid.
- I then applied the Essence Lash Princess Mascara (I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I am going to say it again, I LOVE this mascara.) You can absolutely add some false eyelashes; I decided to just add the mascara.
For my lips I used the Essence Long lasting Lipstick in the shade Barely There.
And this is the finished makeup look:
I really hope you have enjoyed this post; I had fun creating this makeup look.
But that is it for this post…until next time!